Wednesday, July 16, 2014

May Ministry Update 2014

Hello Ministry Partners!

Thank you all so much for your prayer during my time back in the United States for my support trip!  

It has been a very blessed time where I had the opportunity to meet with partners like you, numerous small groups, and new brothers and sisters in Christ to share the vision of our ministry.  I am very excited to give you all a more in depth idea of how the Lord was working in the past few weeks in a blog to come in the next couple of days!
As stated in the last email sent out, I had the goal of $3,200 to raise and I am very pleased to share with you all that our faithful God has provided 80% of what was needed!! I am confident that the remaining $700 of the needed support will come in before the end of May as many connections have been made.  I also ask that you all prayerfully consider helping with this remainder with a special gift this month!  To give directly online, you can visit the following link: http://www.uwm.org/give/

I definitely have learned a significant amount from the Lord in this season back in the United States and I am more confident than ever before that He is in complete control of this ministry!  I am very excited to share this with you all as I publish my next blog so please stay posted for that to come soon!  I will be stepping on a plane heading straight to Mexico City in just about 12 hours! So please pray with me for a safe flight and smooth transition back into the Mexican culture.

Once again, I praise the Lord for an awesome team of loving partners that want to advance God’s Kingdom and I am thankful that I get to share this experience with you all.  As an encouragement this week, I will end on this note and pray that this scripture can speak volumes to you as it did to me these past few weeks:
 
Who is among you that fears the Lord,
That obeys the voice of His servant,
That walks in darkness and has no light?
Let him trust in the name of the Lord and rely on his God.

Isaiah 50:10
 

 

Celebrating in our Father’s Eternal Love,
 

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment